Synthetic vs. Natural Acne Products
Why use synthetic acne treatments when you can harness all the wonders of Mother Nature? The most popular synthetic acne treatment is Benzoyl Peroxide. Even though some find it to be very effective, benzoyl peroxide can dry out and irritate your skin, bleach hair and clothes and may cause an allergic reaction
Natural acne products really work and they will leave your skin moisturized and acne free without any irritation! Some of Mother Natures best acne fighters include White Willow Bark, Tea Tree, Aloe Vera, Alfalfa, Green Tea, honey and even cinnamon.
- White Willow Bark is a natural alternative to salicylic acid It treats acne by preventing pores from clogging up.
- Tea Tree oil is a great anti-bacterial natural substance.Tea tree oil helps the immune system to kill the bacteria and reduce the inflammation. Using Tea Tree Oil in conjunction with Vitamin E supplements (an anti-oxidant) and an excellent healing agent, can not only heal the blemishes but also cure scar tissues.
- Aloe Vera lesson redness and swelling. And it WILL improve the overall health of your skin.
- Green Tea helps to reduce skin inflammation, and it also helps detoxify the skin
- Honey works as an anti-inflammatory agent that calms and nourishes the skin and gives it a healthy glow.
- Cinnamon kills the bacteria that triggers inflammation
Tips To Cure Acne Naturally
- Take a multivitamin- Zap acne from the inside. If your body is lacking nutrients it is prone to produce excess sebum and clog pores. Without proper nutrition your body will not be able to effectively heal or fight bacteria making your acne worse.
- Eat Carrots- Carrots are rich in vitamin A which is a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin and prevents acne.
- Keep hair off your face- Your hair contains oils that can cause breakouts. It is important to wash your hair daily and to pull it back to keep it off your face.
- Wash your face twice per day- Gently wash your face with face wash in the morning and evening before bed. Scrubbing your face may actually cause your glands to produce more sebum making your acne problems even worse.
- Avoid wearing makeup- Makeup= clogged pores, blackheads and pimples
- Zinc- Zinc reduces inflammation and helps heal your blemishes. Zinc may also prevent the hormone imbalances that cause outbreaks.
- No picking! We’ve heard it a thousand times but squeezing, touching, picking and rubbing your pimples will make your acne worse. When you squeeze your pimples you are actually rupturing the membranes deep within your skin causing infections and sebum to spread. As tempting as it may be to pop your zits DON’ T DO IT!!!
Acnexus is a 1-Step Acne Treatment that mimics microdermabrasion. Acnexus is infused with 27 all-natural ingredients like redmond clay, walnut shell, aloe vera and white willow bark. These acne fighting ingredients work together to naturally destroy the cause of acne, deep within your skin without harmful, irritating chemicals.
Orovo Acne is a synergistic blend of the Top Ten SuperFoods and 21 of the Best All-Natural Acne Fighting ingredients. Orovo Acne targets acne causing toxins and hormonal imbalances to reduce and eliminate acne. This powerful blend also contains a blend of the most powerful antioxidants our there such as DMAE, Idebenone, Green Tea, and AlphaLipoic Acid. Orovo is the ultimate solution to fighting acne from the inside out.
Acjuva is an All-Natural 3 piece acne kit that promises to:
- Quickly heal existing acne
- Prevent Future breakouts
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Annihilate oily, red and flaky skin
One Acjuve kit should last you 4 months and is backed by a 100% Life Time Money Back Guarantee!